my lovely daughter

on Selasa, 7 April 2009

It's been 9 months already since she came to our life. It do change our life specially couldn't sleep very well at night. However, I thank to Allah because to me it's much easier compared to other children (I guess so..). If nothing wrong, she could sleep well at night, only wake up around 5-6 am. She doesn't cried loudly at night. Thank to Allah.. Hehhehe.. Annur quite 'lasak', love to play she she awake. But there have to be somebody around her, if not..satu rumah bising...huhuu.. Check the video of my daughter.. (Sebenarnya nak test upload video kat sini..). Annur memang suker main.. lau tak tido, tu la kejer die..
Ranking: 5

{ 0 Komen... read them below or add one }

Catat Ulasan

Tinggalkan jejak. Nanti kita jenguk awak..

 
© LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL | All Rights Reserved
D.I.Y Themes ByBelajar SEO