6 april 2009

on Selasa, 7 April 2009

Finally, the date came.. 6 APRIL 2009.. Hari Isnin..Hari ni keja..kena gi UPM, de chicken trial. Ikutkan, lau pegi chicken trial, tak payah balik office, excp, lau de keje.. So, disebabkan xde keja pas2..kitorang pun wt aktiviti utk 6 april nih.. It's my birthday.. So, pas bersihkan diri sket, my hubby drove the car to the one shopping complex near serdang.. I thought that he wanted to treat me with KFC,McD or whatsoever.. Then, i saw Old Town Cafe.. Before this he wished to go to this old town one more time..(there's once at MRR2 gombak, once went there & drink the lovely coffee..)yum..yum.. So, that was my thought.. But then, we went to the cinema ticket counter. It's been more than 1 year we haven't go to the cinema.. So, he bought the Fast & Furious 4 ticket. Then, while waiting the showing time, he treat me with the Pizza Hut.. Sedapnye..tapi my daughter xde..ok gak, lau tak, mau nangis dalam panggung nanti..HAHhHAA..So, after eat at the restaurant, we went to the panggung 3 to watch the movie..

FOOD: so yummy when people treat you free..HHHEehee..
MOVIE : the story quite simple, but the skills of driving fast car is very exciting..(wish to see more..)

At night, I also received a gift from my husband. Simple but very appreciate and very lovely.. Thank you My Beloved Hubby..Love you..
Ranking: 5

{ 0 Komen... read them below or add one }

Catat Ulasan

Tinggalkan jejak. Nanti kita jenguk awak..

 
© LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL | All Rights Reserved
D.I.Y Themes ByBelajar SEO